“Equilibrium” is about the journey of creating and cultivating the mindset that can help us to find the clarity and freedom from mental forces which undermine our potential and drive. It leads the reader through the exploration of core beliefs about life, society and own mind.
Mind Mastery always welcomes new writers and contributors. We accept only high quality articles and videos. Please read the following guidelines before making a new submission:
- 1. The material you submit must be relevant to Mind Mastery project. Subjects we are looking for should be related to psychology, philosophy, science etc.
- 2. Your article should be at least 500 words long. If you do believe that you expressed yourself in a strict and consise manner which took less than 500 words, we might still consider your submission.
- 3. Only high quality material will be published. It is advisable that your article will contain some references and grammatical and logical coherence.
- 4. Unfortunately, we cannot accept personal entries, such as descriptions what you have done last summer or what your next weekend will be like. Although we value subjective experience and personal opinions, it is advisable that your submission can be somehow applicable to every reader.
- 5. We cannot publish any material that is violent or contains hate speech towards a particular group of people.