Learn how to think creatively, Gain transferable skills & Transform your life
How many times have you been facing a block in your creative stream, leaving you helpless in front of the task in hand?
When we stop being creative, our life loses meaning, we underperform at work, we become bored and stuck in a routine. Most people don't realize that most of their problems could be traced back to the lack of creativity in their lives.
It’s a myth that creativity is reserved only for gifted people. Studies show that by committing to specific exercises and by changing our attitudes we can improve our creative skills.
(Ginamarie Scott, Lyle E. Leritz, and Michael D. Mumford, Creativity Research Journal, 2004, Vol. 16, No. 4, 361–388)
This step-by-step guide to well-being and creative lifestyle teaches:
- How to improve the quality of your creative thinking by using different thinking strategies
- How to find your creative path and passion leading to a sense of purpose and well-being
- How to combat blocks to your creativity and find a way out of being stuck in a routine and feeling as if your life lost meaning
- How to stretch boundaries of your imagination and discover secrets of life and creativity
- The basics and advanced lessons about self-expression in the creative process
Only recently, creative thinking has been finally recognized as one of the most important skills to professional life and overall well-being. In fact, creativity is the most important skill which predicts success and helps us with navigating through various complexities of life. It is because thinking creatively enables us to process highly complex ideas, connect seemingly unrelated facts, and come up with novel and innovative ways of dealing with problems!
But the only way to prove the value of creativity is to experience it yourself.
Pdf & ePUB:Buy Now