Join the community of like-minded people to gain new skills and reach your goals. ASPIRE Coaching Group will provide you with tools and guidance on personal growth.
Looking for 1-1 Coaching? Click here
ASPIRE Coaching Group centres around the ASPIRE coaching model and aims to facilitate the following elements of psychological growth:
- Awareness – via mindfulness, presence
- Self-reflection – via introspection, honesty, meta-awareness
- Perseverance – via discipline, focus, commitment
- Integrity – via authenticity, strong values
- Receptivity – via open-mindedness, flexibility
- Exploration – via openness to change, risk-taking, experimenting
1. Strategies and skills that will support you in overcoming obstacles to your goals via learning and developing new skills in a group setting.
2. Clarity and expanded perspective on your situation via engaging in friendly and thought-provoking discussions centred around solution finding.
3. Increased motivation and commitment to your goals by becoming a member of an accountability group where you can connect with others who face similar challenges.
Coaching psychology focuses on growth and enhancement of performance of individuals. As a group coach, my role is to facilitate this process by providing various tools and exercises that aim to support you in the process of self-exploration, planning and problem-solving. Learn more about my approach HERE
During each session, you will get an opportunity to participate in a discussion centred around your goals and challenges, ask questions and receive guidance on planning your next steps in order to reach your goal.
By joining this friendly and open-minded community of like-minded people who face similar challenges, you will gain new skills and broaden your self-understanding – all from the comfort of your home.
If you're not sure whether group coaching is right for you, please schedule your free consultation with Joanna. Alternatively, you can join the existing community of like-minded people during one of my Youtube Live Workshops where you can participate in thought-provoking discussions – most Fridays at 8pm UK time.
Please note that successful coaching outcome depends on your commitment, honesty and practical application of your learning.